STRAVA FITNESS CHALLENGE
Here's the plan:
1. Set up a Strava account and join the club.
2. Post your individual goal for the term or message it to your VP of Health and Wellness. This could be, for example, to exercise three times a week, in any form, to cycle a certain amount or to even take 10,000 steps a day! Whatever goal you choose, make it something doable but also something you will be proud of achieving! You'll be able to change your goal up until halfway through the term as well as before the start of each new round, so don't worry about it too much!
3. Upload your workouts from your phone or manually input into Strava throughout the term. This allows you to challenge each other and lets the VP of Health and Wellness see who reaches their goals for the term. There's also a leadership board but it doesn't contribute to your goals- feel free to use it as fuel to complete them!
4. Collect your prizes at the end of each term! Everyone who reaches their goal will receive a $5 gift card of their choice via email and one entry into the raffle for the Grand Prize!
5. At the end of the year, we are going to have a Grand Prize (TBD) raffle. The number of entries you have will depend on the number of terms you reached your goals in. So if you reach your goals all 4 remaining terms, that's 4 entries into the raffle!
6. Remember to have fun and support one another!
The MM Chats Podcast aims to help facilitate connections between the cohort, professors and Sauder administrative team. It's not a secret that we are all facing immense challenges with communication in an increasingly digital world, so what's better than an audio podcast to help us learn more about one another?
A major part of Health and Wellness is to ensure that every member of the cohort is supported, especially in a challenging period of times. Undue stress can lead to heath problems and can have an ill effect on ones Education.
Notes Can be found on the MM Discord server.